Kannapolis planning commission, other boards, need members  

City of KannapolisThe City of Kannapolis is looking for people to serve on the Planning & Zoning Commission, Community Development Commission, Parks & Recreation Commission, Personnel Advisory Commission, and the Board of Adjustment.

More info: Kannapolis City Clerk  704-920-4300 or [email protected]


No comments yet.

Post a Comment